|free worksheets »||English||Hungarian uc||French||Malay uc||Romanian||Bulgarian||Dutch||Arabic||Mandarin »|
|« Chinese TC||Urdu||Russian||Chinese SC||Italian||German||Spanish||Turkish||Polish||« Cantonese|
|Project HappyChild has 16 areas||01||02||03||04||05||06||07||08||09||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||click any area to access|
|800+ free French worksheets||about Michael Tipper||Frequently Asked Questions||free educational resources|
Men and Women are different
I am sure you will be aware that there is a huge amount of research that explores the psychological differences between men and women. What this research has found is that generally (and I will stress "generally" as these findings do not apply to every single man or woman) the following patterns have emerged:
* Score better than men on some language tasks
* Show a faster rate of language development
* Score better than men on some tests of social judgement, empathy and co-operation
* Are better at tests that involve generating ideas.
* Perform better than women on mathematical reasoning tasks
* Score higher at tests that involve distinguishing between figure and background
* Find it easier to rotate objects in their mind's eye
* Are better at hitting targets
I will stress that these findings do not show that one sex is better than the other, they show that they are different.
(Source - Mapping the Mind by Rita Carter)
|Frequently Asked Questions||MIND MAPPING||MEMORY||SPEED READING||GENERAL|
|WELCOME PAGE||The Accelerated Learning pages at Project HappyChild are written (free) by Michael Tipper,
Silver Medallist in the World Memory Championships.
|BOOK REVIEWS||MNEMONICS||AMAZING BRAIN||GREAT MINDS||MEMORY TRAINING|
|The main index to Michael Tipper's pages on Accelerated Learning is at |
located in Area 3 at Project HappyChild - linking children all across the world
|To join our Newsletter mailing list, just add your e-mail address here, or to unsubscribe or change your e-mail address, just click here.|
|support Project HappyChild just by switching to PlusNet||copyright||about us||visits since 4th March 1998:|